Formed in January 1986 by a dedicated group of local car enthusiasts. The original name was The Nova Scotia Auto Hobby Club. The original objectives are still as important today:
1. To be a family oriented club.
2. To maintain a respectable image in the community.
3. All members are encouraged to participate in club activities.
4. To hold events which will be enjoyable to all members.
After much debate, the name was changed in February 1995 to Coastal Cruisers Car Club. Coastal Cruisers have held a car show each and every Father’s Day since our formation, interrupted only by the covid-19 pandemic. Each year a local charity benefits from a portion of show earnings. Registration fees are not collected from participants. Instead we ask for cash donations for the Children’s Wish Foundation.
- Annual club dues: $30.00 cdn. Antique Vehicle ownership is not required.
- Monthly Meeting: We currently meet every second Monday of each month at 7:30pm upstairs at the MARC, 33 Leary Fraser Rd, Dayspring.
- Each Tuesday evening, the club meets at the DQ in Bridgewater.
- The club also participates in shows, cruises and social events throughout the community and province.
- Please note that at this time (May 2021) most activities and meetings are cancelled or postponed due to covid-19 restrictions. Contact us for more information.
Membership Application (PDF)
Club By-laws (PDF)