As the show is held on Father’s Day, we realize that families may have made plans to spend time together on the day.
In response to feedback, concerning the length of the show, the Coastal Cruisers have reviewed and made changes to shorten the awards process.
- The awards process will conclude the car show in a timely manner aiming for around 3 p.m.
- Vehicles are welcome to attend the car show but if arriving after 1 p.m. we are not able to include them in the judging process.
- The top 25 vehicles will be awarded a plaque/trophy.
- There will be other awards presented, as in past years, such as Participants Choice, Presidents Choice etc., as well as the top 25 vehicle awards.
- To receive the grand prize, bucket draws, 50/50 tickets, and random draws the driver and vehicle will need to be present.
- Food Trucks and other vendors will be part of the usual festivities.
Come join us at the Father’s Day Show & Shine on
June 19th, 2016 from 10 am to 3 pm